Latest Version is 1.2.4
WordPress Admin Notepad is a plugin for wordpress 3.0+ that allows selected user group to view or edit notes as long as they are logged into admin panel.
WordPress Admin Notepad automatically creates a show/hide notepad toggle at top right corner (beside log out link) so that users can access their notes at anywhere.
WordPress Admin Notepad supports ONLY WordPress 3.0 and above, that is after wordpress added Roles & Capability.
- Compatible up to WordPress 3.0.5
- ONLY for WP 3.0 and above, that is after wordpress added Roles & Capability
WordPress Admin Notepad 1.2.4 - 12,336 downloads
Please refer to the WordPress Admin Notepad Plugin Page at WordPress Extend
You are having this problem if you are an admin and:
- You can’t see the notepad toggle on top right corner
- You can’t save notes (access denied when saving)
The solutions :
- You can revert the plugin to version 1.0, i.e the version without permission control. However, PLEASE NOTE THAT this version is insecure because even subscriber (the lowest user level) can view and edit your notes once they are logged into admin panel. So use it at your own risk.
Wordpress Admin Notepad 1.0 - Without Permission Control
[ Downloaded 703 times | ]
- If you do not want to revert back to the insecure version, I am sorry but you have to search for another similar plugin.
Reason of this issue :
The function “get_currentuserinfo()” in the plugin does not run properly in your site.
There is only a few wordpress installation had this problem. WordPress fails to identify you as an admin therefore you can’t save note & it hides the notepad from you.
If you can fix this issue please contact me.
I spent a lot of time making themes and plugins. If you like this plugin and would like to support my works, you can donate via PayPal using the button below.
You must be logged in to post a comment.