The Revival is a free dark and blue wordpress theme with premium features such as latest tweets, flickr photos, animated gallery, post thumbnail, social bookmark, popular posts and lots more. View the list of features below.
Type : Semi Magazine / Normal (Choose your preferred blogging style)
Functionality : Blog
The Revival Wordpress Theme 1.4
[ Downloaded 5762 times | ]
Check back soon, an important update (wordpress thumbnail feature and version checker) is rolling out to all Zenverse themes, starting from the latest theme.
- Fixed the possible problem: site become blank after loading
- Fixed padding for submit button of the searchboxes at footer and header
- Added CSS definitions for form input and textarea (dark background color since it is a dark theme)
- Added CSS definitions for tables
- xHTML validation passed
- Better page title in terms of SEO
- Added link to theme support forum in theme option page
- Added template files for category.php and search.php
- Simplified simple_recent_comments.php and wp-pagenavi.php
- Thumbnails for related posts now have fixed size (125 x 125)
- Added and fixed google ads problem
- Fixed background colour of comment by admin
- Fixed some display bugs
- Files edited include header.php, comments.php, single.php, page.php, style.css, pagenavi-css.css and comments.css.
- You can now choose to display excerpt or full post at blog index
- Some bugs were fixed
- Files edited include index.php, functions.php and style.css.
Thanks to the IEPNGFIX, you can use PNG-24 image (with transparency) as the logo in this theme and it will work in Internet Explorer. If you want to add new DIVs to the theme at anywhere, you should apply class=”pngfix” to the element if it uses transparent PNG image as background.
To make your blog looks better, you need to include a manual excerpt for every post (like my blog). You can add that while editing or adding new post. You can, however, leave your excerpt empty and wordpress will automatically make an excerpt for you, but all HTML tags would be auto removed.
Post Thumbnail is a square image of size 125 x 125 pixels, shown at blog index, related posts and search.
Post Image is an image of size 550 x 190 pixels, shown at single post page, below the post title.
To beautify your blog, try to include post thumbnails for every post (if possible).
In most cases, not all your featured posts are in the same category. You can create a new category (let’s say I called it : Featured) and choose it as the “Featured Category” at the theme option page.
Step-by-step guide to activate Featured Gallery
Some users reported that WP-PageNavi plugin causes the sidebar and footer to be missing. If you have WP-PageNavi plugin installed, you should either deactivate the plugin or remove the built-in WP-PageNavi plugin to avoid conflict.
Free theme support service has been stopped. If you need some tweaking or want to add features, please contact me. *Depending on the matter, you might need to buy me a cup of coffee or 3
I spent a lot of time making themes and plugins. If you like this theme and would like to support my works, you can donate via PayPal using the button below.
You must be logged in to post a comment.