The list was taken from an email from my friend. I learnt something from here, what about you? If you missed part 1 which I posted on last year, here is it.
11. Pearl dissolves in vinegar
12. 35% of the people searching for lovers through advertisement, were married.
13. Cow can walk up the stairs but it can never walk down the stairs
14. Pigs can never look up in the the sky
15. “Quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” used up all 26 alphabets
16. A snail can sleep for 3 years without food
17. The famous artist Tommy Lee Jones was once the roomate of the U.S. Vice-President at the Harvard University
18. 1,111,111 x 1,111,111 = 1234567654321
19. Some stone will explode if you heat it in a microwave oven
20. The only word with 15 non-repeating alphabets is “uncopyrightable”
or Subscribe to specific category only :